Fun Run: May 29th : Please make sure all addresses are turned into Mrs. Shields!
Mission Day: May 31st: Start saving those quarters!
8th Grade Graduation: June 3rd
NEW DRESS CODE POLICY FOR THE 2018/19 SCHOOL YEAR! Click Here
Welcome to Our Lady of Fatima School
Our Lady of Fatima School is a Catholic school of the Diocese of Pittsburgh. Our school’s mission, philosophy and vision are rooted in the teachings of Jesus and the Roman Catholic Church. Jesus Christ is ever-present in all our classes and instruction; the model for our faculty and staff, and the inspiration and hope for our students. We serve children in many school districts; including and not limited to Hopewell, Aliquippa, Beaver, Central Valley, South Side, Ambridge, Quaker Valley, Freedom, Montour, Moon, Midland, and West Allegheny.
All School Volunteers Must Be Compliant with Diocese of Pittsburgh Guidelines.
Click the link below to see all requirements!
Any questions please contact Mrs. Baldrige in the School Office at 724.375.7565
- Mrs Cindy Baldrige, Principal
- Mrs. Conti, Secretary
- Mrs. Dewhirst, Preschool Teacher
- Ms. Haney, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Specht, First Grade Teacher
- Miss. Pulcini, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Catanzarite, Third Grade Teacher
- Mrs. MacMurdo, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Shields, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Mr. Filippelli, Sixth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Martin, Seventh Grade Teacher
- Miss. Dickie, Eighth Grade Teacher
- Mr. Valvo, Health and Physical Education Teacher
- Mrs. LeFebvre, Music Teacher
- 2017 2018, Teacher assignments coming shortly
What's Going On . . .
Our Featured Falcon
4th Grader Madeline Zapko!
On March 17, Madeline celebrated her 10th party! Why is she our featured Falcon? Madeline was inspired by a recent assignment on service dogs to see what she could do locally to help these animals find their FURever homes. Canine Service Pals in Moon rescues dogs from the Humane Society, trains them, then gifts them to a child with disabilities. Madeline was the fist person ever to host a birthday party at the facility. She asked her friends to make a monetary donation to Service Canine Pals in place of buying her gifts. It costs approximately $20,000.00 to train and raise the dog gifted to the family and Madeline presented them with $240.00 on Sat.!
We are so proud of you Madeline! What a beautiful and selfless, way to celebrate your birthday! God Bless You!